Ultimate Patient Experience
Mobile Anesthesiologists always works with our patient’s best interests in mind, clinically and financially.
Exceptional Clinical Support
Physician-only staff and critical care trained nurses ensures you are receiving the best anesthesia services available.
Experts in Your Specialty
Mobile Anesthesiologists provides customized solutions tailored for your specific anesthesia and office need.
Maximize Your Opportunities
Take advantage of a growing number of procedure’s enhanced reimbursements across all specialties in the office setting.
– The Mobile Anesthesiologists of Georgia Family
Physician Benefits of Office-based Surgery with Mobile Anesthesiologists of Georgia
- Better, more efficient caseload handling – take back full control of your schedule and caseload
- Take advantage of enhanced reimbursements and increase your revenue opportunities
- Improve patient satisfaction and increase your referral base
- Unparalleled expertise and clinical support with our physician-only model
- Comprehensive offering includes all anesthesia related meds, supplies and equipment, all necessary emergency meds and supplies including a crash cart, and critically care trained nurses with every procedure.
For more information specific to your specialty, click here.
Patient Benefits of Office-based Surgery with Mobile Anesthesiologists of Georgia
- More comfortable and convenient – encounter a less intimidating environment and a greater sense of privacy you would not necessarily experience in a hospital
- Highest level of clinical expertise and support available
- Minimized out of pocket costs – more cost effective than the hospital
For more information on why Mobile Anesthesiologists of Georgia
is your best option for office-based anesthesia, click here.
DoctorPreneur – Healthcare Innovators
Dr. Stanford Plavin, Dr. Dawn Wilson and Wendy Jones from Mobile Anesthesiologists of Georgia join hosts Cliff Oxford and Dr. Jeff Gallups to discuss the exciting and growing specialty of office-based surgery and anesthesia. Learn how Mobile Anesthesiologists of Georgia came to be and how they are leading this initiative in the office-based setting.
Mobile Anesthesiologists of GeorgiaPhone: (770) 522-92366111 Peachtree Dunwoody Road, Building E Suite 101Atlanta, Georgia 30328
Fax: (678) 623-0200
For billing or insurance questions,
contact our billing staff at (855) 457-9900.
A Safe, More Cost-Effective Alternative to the Hospital
The cost of practicing medicine continues to rise with increased insurance premiums and reduced payer reimbursements forcing physicians to work overtime just to maintain their current level of practice revenue. In order to regain some control over costs, many physicians are exploring the creation of their own surgical suites and migrating many additional procedures to their offices.
With advances in medical technology significantly increasing the number of outpatient surgery possibilities, physicians are able to expand their services and become more competitive in their local market, while also capturing facility fees, which were previously exclusive to hospitals. Additionally, the delivery of medical care in the office setting is as safe as the hospital setting, but significantly less expensive.