Why Outsourcing Anesthesia Should Be on Your New Year’s Resolution List
Due to many factors, including advances in medical technology, patient demand, and financial benefits, office-based surgical procedures are on the rise.
In 2019, if you’re looking to improve your practice’s clinical operations, workflow, and patient experience, here are just 5 (of many!) reasons Why Outsourcing Anesthesia Should Be on Your New Year’s Resolution List:
- Increase reimbursements: perform more procedures in-house and keep 100% of the profits
- Eliminate the headache: let your partner recruit experienced anesthesia staff on your behalf
- Improve your physician’s quality of life: give them more autonomy, freedom, and control
- Improve the patient experience: let patients go home earlier & with less risk of an infection
- Reduce the clinical and administrative burden: let your partner track anesthesia-related supplies, equipment, and medications
For more information on the competitive advantages of outsourcing anesthesia or on how Mobile Anesthesiologists can help, please reach out at anytime. Wishing you a prosperous New Year!